Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #14: Getting In Shape

Okay, my first challenge of the new year.  The rules for this challenge are:
1) Use a shape other than a square or rectangle for the project.
2) Include a number.
3) Bling
4) At least 2 Cricut cuts.
I used the Cricut cart Nifty Fifties for the cat and the font.  Tags, Bags, Boxes and More was used for the circle card base.  I also used MS All Ocassions Cake cart for the white circle and the black doily. 

I added some bling for the cat's necklace and her eyes.  I used DMC floss for a cat's cradle effect on the doily. 

I used CB folder swiss dot on the white circle background.

1 comment:

  1. This came out so cute... Love it!! I think I may have to get this cartridge now. :)
    Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete