Friday, March 18, 2011

Stampede: Calling Cards & Table Sign

I'm so excited to be going to the Dallas Cricut Stampede!!!  In just a few hours I'll be driving to the hotel :-)

Calling cards:

Recipe:
3x3 Kraft base
DCWV- Spring Stack

Forever Young Cricut cart - purse cut at 2 3/4" using the shadow feature
Everyday Cricut cart - Cricut circle logo cut at 1 1/4"

Floss is DMC#602, 519, 704.  Diamond Stickles used on the logos.  Pearl bling.

Table sign:

Recipe:
12x12 Kraft base
DCWV - green paper & Spring stack -for the print

Forever Young Cricut cart - purse cut using the fit to page on a 12x12 sheet using the shadow feature.
Everyday Cricut cart- circle logo cut at 4 1/2"
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cart - letters/#'s cut at 1" and 1 1/2"

Ribbon from my stash.  Buttons from Oriental Trading Co.  Diamond Stickles. 

As you can see I kept it very simple :-)  I made 115 calling cards. 

Thanks for looking.  Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment