Wednesday, September 21, 2011

IO Stamps: Is It Fall Yet???

Hello!  It was sooo good to get back in my craft room yesterday.   I've been away for a while.  My little brother got married in S. Lake Tahoe.  It was so much fun and so beautiful on the lake.  I didn't want to leave there :-)  Anyway, the challenge today is to use Impression Obsession stamps and create something with a fall theme.  You can play along by going to their blog.
Recipe:
4" square card

DCWV - Amber Autumn Stack - patterned papers

Impression Obsession stamp sets:  Inner Witch CL295, Sentiments I

Elegant Edges Cricut cart - Ivy frame @ 3"
Doodlecharms Cricut cart - leaves @ 3/4", 1"

Brown ink (used to sponge on the cream color cs before I stamped the cupcake image), watercolor pencils, Stampin' Up blender pen, brown Zig pen for doodles on leaves, DMC floss #801, pop dots added to the orange frame for dimension.  I also curled the orange leaves a little bit for added dimension.

Thanks for looking! Good luck to all in this challenge!


3 comments:

  1. Wow! Cindy, how bright and cheerful and fun too~ Love that stamp! Thanks for playing and good luck in the drawing too, Cindy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great frame card! I love those little leaves as well! Thank you for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and creative card! Love the cupcake!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete