Wednesday, October 12, 2011

CC Blogiversary Challenge: Cuttlebug

Okay, two Cricut cuts and my Cuttlebug for this one.  Easy peasy :-)



Recipe:
A2 size card

Happy Hauntings Cricut cart - Frankenstein @ 3 1/2", Frame3 @ 4 3/4" (i cut off the bats)
Elegant Edges Cricut cart - Branch @5", 2 3/4"

Cuttlebug embossing folders - Distressed lines, Seeing spots (debossed this one)

Black glitter ribbon by Celebrate It/Basic-basic (M's), pop dots, MS drippy goo edge punch, black Zig pen for stitches doodling.

I ended up cutting the top of his head in green by hand because the stitches ended up way too thick.  So, I  just used the Cricut cut [from the top of his head] as a pattern and then doodled my own stitches with my Zig pen.  It looks so much more real this way :-)

Thanks for stopping by today!  Good luck to all in this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment