Wednesday, October 26, 2011

CC Weekly Challenge #43: Feeling Gifty

I don't know about you but my kids are sure counting down the days until Halloween.  It's so fun this time of year!  So, I created little treat bags for my daughter's Kinder class and my son's preschool class.  Since I had a total of 35 to make I kept the crafty side of it rather simple.  At this age, I figure it's all about the loot inside! LOL!  So, this one is easy peasy!
Recipe:
Cloud 9 Seasonal stack - all patterned papers

Treat toppers are 4 1/4 x 5"
treat bags are 4 x 6  (they were a bit long so I folded them over before stapling on the topper)

Doodlecharms Cricut cart - spider @2", pumpkin @2"

Pop dots, MS Drippy Goo punch.

Bags are filled with Halloween finger puppets and tattoos from Oriental trading co, small containers of Play-doh, and of course CANDY!  :-)

Thanks for stopping by today!  Good luck to all in this challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! And the children will love their little treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the edges on these bags. They look fun.

    ReplyDelete