Friday, December 9, 2011

Dear Santa: I Can Explain....

I think I was flipping through a Crate &  Barrel catalog and saw something with this saying on it.  I thought it was pretty cute so I had to make a card using it.  I used a bull nose clip embellishment on this project.  I have quite a few of these in different colors so I was happy to find a use for one--YAY!!


Recipe:
A2 card base in Kraft
DCWV - The Christmas Matstack - dot patterned paper
DCWV - Merry Christmas stack - green patterned paper

Graphically Speaking Cricut cart - Image 41 (paper) @ 4"
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cart - letters cut at 1/2" using the shadow feature

Stamp is from Scrappy Cats-Christmas Assortment set, red bull nose clip is Oriental Trading Co, brown Zig pen for doodles, red bling, green & red organza ribbon by Ribbon Boutique, pop dots, corner rounder.

Thanks for stoppingy by today!  Have a great holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment