Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Recipe Card/Secret Stocking Handmade Gift :-)

Only two more days until we get to open our Secret Stockings.  Some of the Circle ladies swapped stockings filled with scrappy/card making goodies this year.  This is my second year participating in this swap.  It's too fun!  Anyway, this is the handmade item I included in my Secret Sister's package :-)  I kept it really simple since I'd never done a recipe card before.  I noticed my Sister was in a few swaps for recipes so I thought she might need one more??!!  LOL!
Recipe:
6x6 recipe card
DCWV -Sweet stack - patterned papers

From My Kitchen Cricut cart - cow (tab that says 'sweet') @ 1", fruit (recipe card shape) @ 4 1/4"  -both cuts are using the tab feature key

Green bling, green organza ribbon by Ribbon Boutique, stamp is Oriental Trading Co from the fruit salad set, corner rounder.

I hope she likes it.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful recipe card! Love all the Bark recipes at this time of year! This one sounds great!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete