Thursday, February 2, 2012

CC Wkly Challenge#50: Under the Weather

This get well card is for a special, ten year old girl named Trinitie.  Recently she had a canerous tumor removed from her brain.  If you'd like more info on her please check out her facebook page here.  I hope this card brings a smile to her face!!

Recipe:
4 1/4" square card base in black
My Mind's Eye- Partytime stack - pink patterned paper

Birthday Cakes Cricut cart - crown1 @ 3"
Elegant Edges Cricut cart - scallop1 @ 4"

Impression-Obsession clear stamp sets Sentiments I & II, pop dots, Diamond Stickles, pink gems by The Paper Studio.

Sorry, I think my camera lens had some little kid fingerprints on it :-)

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. This card is so fun and for a sweet reason to wish someone well.
    http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete