Thursday, March 8, 2012

CC February Magazine Sketch Challenge & Love My Tapes: Lace Challenge

I created this card for my sister-in-law's birthday.  I hope she loves it :-)  The sketch I used was from the February Cricut Circle magazine.  I'm also submitting this to play along with the lace challenge over at Love My Tapes click here to check out this challenge.

Recipe:
A2 card base in Kraft
DCWV Lace & Linen stack - all patterned papers
pearl vellum

Elegant Edges Cricut cart - butterfly1 -oblong @5 1/4"
Cake Basics Cricut cart - butterfly2 @ 2"  ( I used pearl vellum on the bottom layer of the butterfly using plain base)
Teresa Collins Sophisticated Cricut cart - flower1 @ 4"

Brown ink for the edges of the card, butterfly and flower.  Lace from American Crafts, corner rounder for the bottom corners, flower button is Oriental Trading Co, Sew Easy floss in princess, sentiment is from the stamp set Everyday Expressions by Stampabilities, Crystal Stickles on the butterfly.

Thanks for stopping by today :-)

2 comments: