Wednesday, June 13, 2012

CC Magazine Challenge: Dress Up a Cricut Collectible

Aloha!  This was such a fun project to work on.  I used the pink Cricut figure and turned her into a Hawaiian surfer girl.  I used sand that I brought back from one of our trips to Mexico :-)

Close up of my surfer girl...
Recipe:

Life is a Beach Cricut cart- palm trees @ 5", surf board @3"
TC Sophisticated Cricut cart - flowers for the lei @ 1" (I used two of the bigger ones for her glasses)
Cricut Everyday Cricut cart - sunglasses @ 1"
All Occasions Cake Art Cricut cart - grass border @ 1"  (for her skirt)

MME Lime Twist Life of the party "Be You" twine for her bow and the lei, sand from Mexico. 

Thanks for stopping by today :-)  Good luck to all in this challenge!

Cindy---

9 comments:

  1. Very Cute - I'd like to hang out on that beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. I love the glasses and the Lei. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her sun glasses so much. Very very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too cute! Love her entire outfit, very clever using the grass border for the skirt! Good luck with the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific job, the lei is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic! The lei and grass skirt are perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderfully creative! Good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tooooooo cute! Love the "Circle" sunglasses. TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete