Monday, August 27, 2012

Back-to-School Mini Album :-)

Hello!!  My little girl is in 1st grade this year.  Today is back-to-school for her.  I thought I would share this mini album of her Kinder year that I worked on throughout the summer.  I like how it came out :-)  Lots of pics to share!!
 The apple was cut in half after I covered both sides with paper :-)

 




I wanted to include her current handwriting :-)



The banner says 'Kinder'.  It's a bit hard to read in the pic.  I overlapped the pieces a bit to make it fit.

Recipe:
The Paper Studio - School Days stack - all patterned papers

Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cart - apple @ 7" (roly poly feature used)
Elegant Edges Cricut cart - bird2 @5", swirl1 @5, circles @5, diamonds @5 (using book feature)
My Community Cricut cart - bank @9" (i thought it looked like an old schoolhouse)

I used cereal boxes for the pages.  Use a deep cut blade @6, max pressure, low speed and multi @3.  When cutting your paper to cover these pages remember to cut the back sides using the flip feature so it will fit right :-)

Plantin Schoolbook - "Audrey + @ 1", 'K' @ 1 1/2"(roly poly), '1' @1 1/2" 'st' @ 3/4"  'day' @1".  Used negative space for 'favorites' @ 3/4", 'last day' @ 3/4", 'books' @ 1", tattoo @ 3/4", 'Ms Ulmer @ 3/4".  Allen Elem @ 3/4", I'm a Clown @ 3/4", handwriting @ 3/4", # @1/2 '19' @ 1".  Star @ 3 1/2 & 3 3/4".

MS All Occasions Cake - 'Kinder' @ 1" using banneret

Embossing folder - The Paper Studio - Notebook Paper

Pop dots, Zig black pen for journaling, bull nose clips are Oriental Trading Co, Rub-ons from DCWV Grade School.  Sew Easy Floss in limeade, blueberry, lemonade, and candy stripe.

Thanks for stopping by today:-) 

Cindy---

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful memory of her fun school year..Mine also started 1st last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable love the little album. Thanks for sharing. Love how you incorporated her hand writting. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete