Monday, February 25, 2013

Enjoy the Journey

Hello!  I have a few cards to share this week that are perfect for the men in your life...  This one was a birthday card for my brother, Don.  I like how it turned out:-)

                                                                    Inside sentiment.
Recipe:
A2 card in Kraft

Tim Holtz Artful Muse embossing folder-Old Jalopy
PC- Diamonds in the Rough embossing folder

Black ink for the edges and to make the embossing pop, black pigment ink and clear embossing powder and Ranger heat gun for heat embossing, Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous clear stamps from Playful Journey, brads from my stash, brown/white twine, pop dots. 

I didn't even use my Cricut on this one but I love it!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment