Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Bugaboo Stamps Challenge: March-- Anything Goes

Hey there!  I created a humorous birthday card for my father-in-law.  I hope he likes it...LOL!  I used a Bagaboo Digi and sentiment on this center step card.  I'm entering it into their anything goes challenge for March on their Catch the Bug challenge blog

Recipe:
Center step cardbase in white
Bugaboo Digi - Gus Birthday - Recount
colored pencils
pop dots
A Child's Year Cricut cart - balloons @ 3", '7' 's @ 1"

Thanks for stopping by today!

Cindy---

I've also entered this card in the following challenges:
         Eureka Stamps Challenge # 79 Anything Goes
            Little Blue Button Stamps Challenge # 2
             Craft Your Passion #203 Birthday Bonanza
             Craftin' Desert Divas Linky Party #26:  Birthday
              Penny's Challenge#167:  Anything But Square

3 comments:

  1. This is great. Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything Goes." Good Luck.

    Karal DT for Eureka Stamps
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Bugaboo image--as well as your card! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun image, I'm sure your father in law will love it! Thanks for joining us over at Craftin Desert Diva's.

    ReplyDelete