Thursday, April 24, 2014

Old Jalopy!

Hello there!  I've got a cool manly birthday card to share with you today.  I'm up on the Scrapbook Blessings Club blog today as well.  So, if you'd like to learn more about the steps of Distress embossing then follow the link above :-)

Recipe:
5" square card base in Kraft
The Paper Studio - Newsworthy stack - all pp
Versamark stamp pad
Tim Holtz Distress embossing pwd - Vintage photo
Tim Holtz Distress ink- Vintage photo
Stampers Anonymous - Playful Journey stamp set
Ranger heat tool
Oriental Trading Co- brads
pop dots
TPC - Greetings stamp set

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Cindy---

I've entered this project into the following challenges:
 4 Crafty Chicks # 191:  Embossing
 Creative Knockouts # 34:  Anything Goes
 The Paper Shelter # 155:  For the boys  I won :-)  YAY

 Penny's Paper Crafty challenges#174:  One for the Boys

6 comments:

  1. This is a great masculine card! Thanks for playing along at Creative Knockouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I love these old trucks, reminds me of my grandfather. Nicely done with the embossing. A great Vintage card. Thanks for playing our Embossing Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!
    Leanne DT@4CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and a really brilliant card for a male. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card. It's classy. Great image and I love those brads. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week for our "One for the Boy's" challenge.
    Emily T.
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, perfect for the men in our lives
    Thank for playing along with The Paper Shelter
    Anne

    ReplyDelete