Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Happy 4th of July

Hello there!  I've got a fun fold card to share today.  I'm also the hostess on the Scrapbook Blessings Club blog today.  I watched this video on utube to learn how to make the cardbase for this one.  It's too fun!

Basically you start with an 11x 4 1/4" piece of cardstock.  Score it at 4 1/4" and 8 1/2".  Use a circle punch that is 2 1/2".  I don't have a circle punch so I used my Cricut and the centerpoint function along with the Plantin Schoolbook cart for the circle.



Recipe:
Plantin Schoolbook - circle @ 2 1/2", 2 1/4"  star @ 2", 1 1/4"
Cuttlebug embossing folder - stars
Stampendous stamp -inside the card
pop dots
Dress It Up buttons

Thanks for stopping by today.

Cindy---

I'm entering this in the following:
 V's Sweet Ideas #25:  Red, white & blue
 Cupcake Inspirations #267:  Celebrate
 Open Minded Crafting#13:  Patriotic Colors

5 comments:

  1. this is pretty cool, i need to try this..love it..thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    ~Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic!! I love it! Love that design. Fabulous embossing! Great papers!! Love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cuuuute card!!! love the fold and the gorgeous embossing!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card! Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations. Come play again soon! Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this shape and fold style, I haven't seen it before. Super fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete