Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Teacher Gifts

Hello there!  I'm sharing the Post-It note holders I made for my kiddos' teachers for Christmas.  These are super easy to do and make a fun little gift.  I followed this utube video.  I also included some chocolates in their gift bag.  I'm the host on the SBC blog today. 


Recipe:
Bugaboo Digi Stamps:  Christmas Mouse ornament, Candy Cane Mouse, Plush Reindeer Snowball
watercolor pencils
Glossy Accents
Diamond Ice Stickles
The Paper Studio - N Pole Productions stack- red stripe
The Paper Studio - Winter Wonderland stack - candy cane paper
DCWV - Winter Wonder stack - silver snowflake paper
Terrifically Tacky Tape - 1/4"
mini pen - from Staples
Sticky Note pad - from Target

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year!

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment