Saturday, August 1, 2015

Crafty Time: August - Movie, Song or Book

Hello there!  It's the first of the month and time for another great challenge on the Crafty Time blog.  Our theme this time is: Movie, Song or Book as your inspiration.  Our sponsor is Rick St. Dennis.

I have chosen to use this little girl, Clara from the Nutcracker.  My mom took me to this ballet when I was younger.  I loved it!  And this is also my first Christmas card for the year :-)
Recipe:
Rick St. Dennis - Clara and the Nutcracker
watercolor pencils
Diamond Stickles
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cart - oval @ 3 1/2"
Elegant Edges Cricut cart - burst @ 4 3/4"
Dec 25th Cricut cart - snowflake lyr @ 1", snowflake 5 @ 1 1/2", snowflake 3 @ 1 1/4"
The Paper Studio - A Very Merry Christmas stack - tree paper
The Paper Studio - Christmas Basics stack - green dot, red snowflake
TPC Studio - Christmas Greetings stamp
white organza ribbon

Thanks for stopping by today.  Come play along with us at Crafty Time this month.

Cindy---

2 comments:

  1. The music from the Nutcracker is going round in my head now Cindy. A gorgeous card and nice to have the memories too. Christine DT teamie. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you used on this. The black is perfect to bring out the red, white and green. I guessed "The Nutcracker" from your card on the blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete