Friday, April 29, 2016

ADFD- Vintage

Hello there!  Today we are showcasing some past Vintage images over on the A Day for Daisies blog.  I picked this sweet little girl picking flowers.  Isn't she cute?!! 

I've made a 4x4 Post It Note holder.  They make great teacher gifts.  I've made so many of these I was able to adapt it to this bigger size note pad.  I started with my base cardstock at 4 1/4 x 9 1/2.  I scored at 4 1/8, 4 1/2, 4 7/8.  If you've never made one before there are quite a few tutorials on utube :-)

Recipe:
ADFD image - Vintage Mother's Child
colored pencils
Crystal Stickles
Glossy Accents
Craftsmith - Burgundy Rose stack - all patterned papers
mini pen
4x4 lined Post-It Note pad
TPC Studio - Greetings stamp set

Thanks for stopping by today.  Come play along with our challenge that is still going on.  The theme is Anything but a Card.

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment