Friday, September 2, 2016

Cut It Up #104: Watercolor

Hey there!  It's time for another wonderful challenge over on the Cut It Up challenge blog.  Our theme is Watercolor.  And our fabulous sponsor is One Happy Cut

For my card I watercolored the background and then stamped the rose image over it.  So fun and easy :-)  Love the pearlescent watercolors!!
Recipe:
Strathmore watercolor paper
Artist Loft Pearlescent watercolors
Kennedy Grace Creations - Splendid Rose stamp set
Spellbinders - die cut (it originally said 'with love' but I trimmed it down to fit my card)
Kennedy Grace Creations - Frosted Cupcakes sequins mix
Glossy Accents

Thanks for stopping by today.  Come play along with us at Cut it Up.

Cindy---

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is beautiful! Thanks for a great theme this week! I think I speak for the team when I say this was a great idea....lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete