Monday, September 12, 2016

Planner Shaker Dashboard

Hello there!  I'm having fun playing with my We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool.  I got this little tool a while back and I'm finally testing it out.  It's very easy to use.  Love it!  I can see myself making all kinds of goodness with this thing.  LOL!

I'm also hosting today over on the Kennedy Grace Creations blog.  I've made a couple shakers for my planner.  These are so fun! 


 


Some pics of them in my planner :-)
 

Recipe:
Craftsmith - Garden Party stack - cut apart sheet
We R Memory Keepers - fuse tool, photo sleeves
Kennedy Grace Creations - Pink Champagne sequins (Beautiful shaker), Frosted Cupcakes sequins (Full to the Brim)
seed beads
snowflake charm (in the Full to the Brim shaker)

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a fabulous day!

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment