Thursday, February 2, 2017

Shakers for my planner

Hello there!  I'm excited to share some shakers I made for my planner.  I'm also the host over on the Kennedy Grace Creations blog today. 

The first shaker I made using some cut apart pages from a Crate Paper pack called Hello Love.  I used a photo sleeve along with my fuse tool and some fabulous sequins from Kennedy Grace Creations.  Sorry about the glare in this photo.  It was hard to get a great shot. 

And the second one I used a black and white photo of my husband and I. 

Recipe:
Kennedy Grace Creations - Frosted Cupcake sequin mix ( top shaker)
Kennedy Grace Creations - Leather & Pink Lace sequin mix (bottom shaker)
small glass beads
Crate paper - Hello Love stack - cut a part pages
fuse tool
photo sleeves

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment